miércoles, 21 de septiembre de 2011

Brad Pitt: I Don’t Want Media to Say Anything Bad About Ex Jen Aniston


Brad Pitt is still defending his controversial comments about ex-wife Jennifer Aniston that he made to PARADE magazine.
He told the publication, “I think that my marriage [to actress Jennifer Aniston] had something to do with it. Trying to pretend the marriage was something that it wasn’t.” He also said, “One of the greatest, smartest things I ever did was give my kids Angie as their mom.”
The Moneyball star chatted with TODAY show correspondent Matt Lauer (an interview that will air on Thursday) and the conversation obviously led to him talking about his ex and the mother of his childrenAngelina Jolie. “I don’t know what was pieced together or put together,” he said of his PARADE quips.
“All I know is that my point was, the best thing I’d done as a father is be sure that my kids have a good mother. … That’s all I was, or am, trying to say. It has no reference to the past. And I think it’s a shame that I can’t say something nice about Angie without Jen being drug in. You know, she doesn’t deserve it.”
Pitt explained to Lauer that he attempts to “live outside all that,” referring to the tabloid reports and rumors, but that sometimes his love triangle between Angie and Jen comes back to bite him. “I don’t want them to say anything bad like that about Jen. She’s a dear friend of mine.”

celebuzz

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.