viernes, 19 de agosto de 2011

Nueva Línea de ropa "Kardashian Kollection"


Last night my Las Hermanas Kardashian han sacado una nueva línea de ropa en la que se exponen de nuevo el estilo animal print para otoño invierno en América. A continuación encontrarás un una nota de Kloe sobre el party launch para la colección: "My sisters and I celebrated the launch of our Kardashian Kollection with our closest family and friends at Colony in Los Angeles. It was a BLAST!!! Creating this line and watching it come to life has truly been a dream come true, and it felt amazing to finally be able to celebrate its launch with the people we love most in the world! Unfortunately Lamar couldn’t make it until the end because he was at Disneyland with the kids all day, but he rushed over as soon as he could!!!! I love my hubby!

Thank you so much to everyone who has supported us along the way — it has meant the world to us! I love you all!!!!!

We were all of course dressed head to toe in the Kollection! Head over to www.sears.com/kardashian to get our looks :) xoxoxo"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.