lunes, 6 de mayo de 2013

Heidi Klum: I Am Not Engaged to Martin Kirsten!



Heidi Klum: I Am Not Engaged to Martin Kirsten!
Heidi Klum hooks arms with her boyfriend and bodyguard Martin Kirstenwhile grabbing yogurt at Pinkberry on Sunday (May 5) in Beverly Hills, Calif.
The 39-year-old host was joined by her adorable daughter Lou, who was seen being carried during a Starbucks run earlier in the day.
The day before, Heidi and Martinbought flowers at Whole Foods Market with her older daughter Leni, 9, in Brentwood.
“I did get a present from my boyfriend. He did give me a ring and he has the same,” Heidi recently shared. “I am not engaged. I am not planning to get married anytime soon. It’s just a beautiful piece of jewelry…Just something nice.”








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.