viernes, 19 de abril de 2013

Katy Perry: Cell Phone Dress at ASCAP Expo Music Event!





Katy Perry wears a cell phone patterned dress while speaking on stage during day one of the 2013 ASCAP “I Create Music” Expo at the Loews Hollywood Hotel on Thursday (April 18) in Hollywood.
The 28-year-old singer revealed that she is halfway done with her third album!
“When I put myself on a timeline, when I tell the record company when I want to release the album, that’s when the race starts,” Katy said (via Billboard). “That’s when I put pressure on myself.”
“Reading all the news about Texas. It’s a very sad time for lots of ppl. Let’s send extra love & light out. Don’t take anything for granted,” Katy tweeted this week.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.